2017 Vendor Information and applications
NOTES: THE ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE BELOW! A physical copy of each application is available by calling 252-527-1131.
When you have completed filling out your online application, you will be directed back to this page and then you can use the PAY NOW button on the bottom of this page to pay for your booth space. Thank you!
General Vendor information
Applications are being accepted for the following vendors (with space fees in parentheses) :
- General, information, services, snacks and beverage ($195 for regular space; $390 for double space)
- Commercial food ($500)
- Arts and handmade crafts ($100)
- Nonprofit ($75)
- BBQ event sponsors and/or Chamber President's Club (included in sponsorship)
- Festival district merchants (no charge)
- Winery/brewery ($100 for regular space; $195 for double space)
- Farmer's Market (no charge)
- Got to be NC ($50 or $100)
Deadlines - Application deadline is April 14. A $50 late fee will be assessed after April 14. No applications will be accepted after April 24.
Vendor set-up - Friday, May 5; staggered set-up times will be chosen or assigned between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Vendor hours - Friday, May 5, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday, May 6, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Standard - 10-feet by 20-feet
- Commercial food vendors - 10-feet by 40-feet
- Arts and crafts vendors - 10-feet by 10-feet
- Winery/brewery - 10-feet by 10-feet OR 10-feet by 20-feet
Breakdown for all vendors - Saturday, May 6 at 6 p.m. Vehicles allowed on festival grounds beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Electricity and water hook-ups are limited and will be on a first-come, first-served basis
Electricity fee for all vendors is $25 for one 20-amp hook-up. (More than 20 service amps needs prior approval)
Vendors are responsible for their own heavy-duty extension cords and food grade water hoses
IMPORTANT: All festival vendors are required to read and agree to adhere to the festival guidelines (click HERE FOR FESTIVAL GUIDELINES). By clicking the APPLY ONLINE button below, you agree to adhere to the festival's guidelines.